skip to content
Detailed Quote
Questions on this company?
Become a Member
Company Profile
Interactive Chart
Key Ratios
Analyst Recommendations
5i Recent Questions
Q: ETF questions
1. When we look at charts or reports about the performance of an ETF, does the return include dividends received and net of all fees? For example. The TSX composite had an annualized return of about 5% over the past 10 years but it also pays a dividend of approximately 3%. Is the annualized return a total of 5% (as dividends are included in this figure and are re-invested) or is it about 8%.
2. To minimize duplication, which ETF (orETFs) would you suggest for international exposure if an S&P ETF is already planned for (or does it suffice to have US and Canadian ETF exposure as they are quite broad and many US companies already have international exposure).
Thanks again.
Read Answer Asked by Walter on December 22, 2023
Q: From a global perspective would you favor European, US or international stocks/EFTs to invest at this time ? I would like to diversify my portfolio a little better and therefore sell some Canadian ETFs and purchase European, US and international ETFs .
Thank you . Miroslaw
Read Answer Asked by Miroslaw on August 18, 2023
Share Information
News and Media