skip to content
Detailed Quote
Questions on this company?
Become a Member
Company Profile
Interactive Chart
Key Ratios
Earnings
Analyst Recommendations
5i Recent Questions

Q: Hi, we have energy sector exposure through, CNQ,SU,TOU and ENB. There are several reasons for owning the sector through CDN companies, primarily for Dividend Tax credit in the Non Regd accounts and also their relatively lower risk profile and size. We have not invested in US Oil, and Gas/Pipeline companies, except a small holding in XLE.

CNBC guests/traders, frequently recommend the US companies listed in the question and it appears that all these stocks are doing well. ( OXY - with 20% ownership with Warren Buffet }. My question is that, in Canada, do we have Energy companies with similar product/business profiles to these US names. And, if so, for a Balanced 5i Portfolio risk profile investor, is the sector well represented with these four CDN companies ? Current Portfolio Weight: CNQ/SU/TOU: 9% ENB:6% Total-15%.

Thank You

Read Answer Asked by rajeev on August 20, 2022

Q: I am moving toward retirement and looking for stocks with a Dividend of 4% plus. Could you suggest some Canadian and US companies that you feel are good value in todays market or ones to watch for this fall if things go down- separate lists please. All categories except financials as I'm overweight there. I'm interested in companies that can ride a recession with higher interest rates. Thank you!

Read Answer Asked by Pat on August 02, 2022

Q: I have some American $$ and I own no oil/gas. Do you like gas or oil at this point? Do you have some US dividends and growth for a recommendation? Preferably separate companies.

Read Answer Asked by Gerald on July 19, 2022
Insiders
Share Information
SEC Filings
News and Media