skip to content
https://research-5iresearch.lpages.co/free-trial-5i-research-5i-blog/
Detailed Quote
Questions on this company?
Become a Member
Company Profile
Interactive Chart
Key Ratios
Earnings
Analyst Recommendations
5i Recent Questions

Q: In a portfolio where the priorities are capital preservation and some income, these 7 equities represent about 45% of the total value. The other 55% is in sadly low paying GICs. The TOU is a left over from more positive times with a very small weight and kept with a hope for natural gas. The other 6 have weights of about 3% (TD) to 10% (BCE). My question is about how these would hold up if we had a very significant downturn with re-test to recent lows (or lower) with a much more prolonged recovery; do these stocks have some resilience? Are the balance sheets sufficiently secure to see less of an negative impact? Is there sufficient diversification with these holdings? Thanks for your excellent service.

Read Answer Asked by Leonard on May 25, 2020

Q: Hello Peter,
Is Well health technologies taking a hit due to the financing that was lower than the current price? If so, is it a good time to add to it.. Why are companies like fortis and other utilities and telecoms taking a hit . I thought lower rates would favour utilities and with work from home, companies like BCE would benefit as more people use the network. Lastly, do you feel it is time to add to LSPD or take a break given recent surge.. thanks very much

Read Answer Asked by umedali on May 22, 2020
Insiders
CMS Buy Now
Share Information
News and Media